Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Little More in 2014

New Year’s resolution? Not for this gal, but I do have hopes for 2014. I’m looking forward to see what God has in store for my life – for the lives of people I care about. I cannot help but be optimistic! 2013 taught me…has reminded me…that all good things do come from God, and bad times don’t last forever! Faith and grace in action…
 In the year ahead, I do humbly expect more blessings from God. (Not that I deserve them, but because He’s merciful and rich in grace!) I expect a few more trials for Him to teach me things. I hope to find and feel deeper glimpses of Him. More of His presence. Like the waft of rain after a cool spring evening – inhaling the spiritual fragrance He sends our way. Those moments are priceless.
 I’ve coined the Cornerstone year ahead like this: “Ever-increasing in faith & grace!” It will be my motto for this year, 2014.
God DOES manifest His steadfast grace, right?
In 2014…I hope we…
Dream a little bigger!
Walk a little closer to God!
Stand a little taller ~ Through Grace!
Smile a little broader! (More often).
Love God a little more boldly ~ through Faith!
Laugh a little more loudly! (More often).
Worry a little less!
Recognize victories a little more!
Trust a little more in Jesus!

The word “little” can really be a BIG thing can’t it? Just a LITTLE more of something can make a GREAT difference! A LITTLE more of God is a HUGE part of capturing our hopes – living our dreams. You've heard the song, "Little is much when God is in it!"  
Look UP my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment