Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello -- A Great Introduction


Hello, I am a Christian! Isn't that the greatest introduction?! This doesn't mean I hold myself up higher than you, but it means Someone HIGHER guides my life, and His name is Jesus Christ. He literally, is the Lord of my life. I hope you know Him too!

 "Hello, I am a Christian. I am unworthy. I am so happy to be a child of the risen King!" Those are my immediate thoughts....

Christians in general often get a bad wrap, because we often fail, often nose-dive at the wrong times, and quite frankly, we often make bad choices. {My prayer : God help us not to tarnish HIS name!}

You've heard people say, "keep your eyes on GOD - not on man!" That's because largely, "man" will let us down. We're disappointing creatures! Yet...God is His mercy, loves us, accepts us, and desires to fellowship with us!

So, what's your next sentence after the introduction? Hello...I am a Christian, I__________________.


Look UP my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment