Monday, February 24, 2014

Walked on Water

Tonight my husband and I are privileged to be singing in a revival a couple of towns away. As of late, one particular song has ministered to so many throughout various churches. Although our personal ministry sometimes seems small, I've seen God move in big ways across our state and neighboring states! I hope this song is a blessing to you…take your time and read it slowly! Take a moment to remember where God has brought you from…be reassured that the same Jesus who walked on the water and calmed the stormy seas is the same God we serve! Amen!


As I kneel in the darkness in the middle of the night
I’m praying for assurance everything’s gonna’ be alright...
Lord I see another battle out in front of me
I’m afraid I won’t be able and I’ll go down in defeat

And He said, Didn’t I walk on the water and I calmed the raging sea
I spoke to the wind, it hushed and I gave you peace
Didn’t I run to your rescue didn’t I hear you when you called...
I walked right beside you just so you wouldn’t fall
Didn’t I leave all of Heaven just to die for your sin
I searched until I found you and I’d do it all again

He said, do you remember where I brought you from
Just take a look behind you at how far you’ve come
And everytime you asked me, didn’t I deliver you
So why would you be thinking that I wouldn’t see you through

Now she’s talking to her father in a house that was once a home
She said my bills are coming due Lord and six days is not that long
She hears a voice so still and low
It says I’ve moved like that before
And I’ll do this little thing and I’ll give you so much more

Songwriter: Linda Gibson Johnson


Look UP my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment