Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2 Christian Poems

This Christian poem tells of Jesus' never-failing support for us. It's a Christian inspirational poem that's also a Christian rhyme. This poet does a wonderful job…I’m always thankful when God speaks to the heart through songs, poetry, and music. They compliment God’s Word so often!

The poem I wrote is below it.

You’re Always There for Me
When the world comes crashing in
And chaos rules my mind,
I turn my heart to you, Lord,
And pure, sweet peace I find.
You lift me out of trouble
You comfort me in pain;
You nourish, heal and cleanse me,
Like cool, refreshing rain.
In times of joy and bliss,
When things are going right,
You lift me even higher,
And fill me with delight.
You listen to my prayers;
You hear my every plea;
I’m safe because I know
You’re always there for me.
By Joanna Fuchs


 God Created Me
God created me to be me
 He created me in His time – in His way,
And since God made me who I am,
In my Christian-walk I want to stay.

It’s not by works that I should boast
Or by my tongue that I am saved,
But it’s through the Cross of Calvary
That my Lord, Jesus, made a way

I don’t want to pretend that I’m anything I’m not
I don’t want to lead someone astray
But I want to encourage others to walk
In the good old Gospel way

I’ll never get over His love so great
For everyone - tall, short, thick, or thin
God sent His Son to die for me
He paid the price for my sin!
By: Kimberly Hemric © 2014

Look UP my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment