Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Short List of Quotes/Scripture!


In times of distress and turmoil, I find it necessary to turn to God’s Word and to other sources for encouragement. Well, let’s clarify that. It’s always beneficial and essential to incorporate God’s Word into my/our lives, but as of late, I have REALLY stood in need of motivation. The keep on keepin’ on kind…the don’t question why bad things happen type!

I’m reminded that the flesh continues to be weak, even when we think of ourselves as seasoned Christians! It’s good not to get “too big for your britches,” as the saying goes.

I have compiled a short of list of quotes or Scripture that may possibly change your life! (In times of despair – or in times of peace)

People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.

You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you!

Go where you’re celebrated. Not where you’re tolerated.

The person that you will spend the most time with in life is yourself.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13 KJV)

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14)

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he stall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. (Psalm 55:22)

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God (Isaiah 41:10)

Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you (! Peter 5:7)

 
May you rest well tonight and/or today…Be reminded of these quotes/Scriptures during your journey!


Let’s look UP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment