Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June's Top 6 Encouraging Quotes

Encouragement is something we can all benefit from. We need it! Let’s try to lift up and edify each other more. I’ve searched and meditated over several scriptures and resources and came up with June’s “Top 6 Encouraging Quotes.”
I pray that these motivational quotes will give you the inspiration you need to stay on track, to connect, and fully move toward your life purpose. I pray these quotes will help you focus your mind and reach higher as you continue to fulfill God's Will for your life.  {PS - One internet friend told me that she hangs these quotes in her closet, in her car, and in her child’s bedroom each month – I was very humbled by that! The reason I’m sharing that isn’t to boast, but to encourage you to post them near your desk at work, on a mirror you routinely use, or somewhere you’re apt to look throughout the month!}
June’s Top 6
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." ~ E. M. Forster

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." ~ Mark 9:23

"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light." ~ Helen Keller

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:19
"Christians are rare people on earth." ~ Martin Luther
"What your soul needs is a check up." – Dr. Henry Brandt
Look UP my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment