Saturday, April 25, 2015

Five Things I've Learned!



Psalm 18:2 (KJV) The  Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer: my God my strength, in whom I will trust...


Hello friends,
And I do mean hello FRIENDS! I haven't written a blog in well over a year now...but it's time to get back to what God has planted within my spirit and my soul. 

I'm so very thankful for His patience and long-suffering. After losing all the files for my first Cornerstone book, well, it was devastating. I was physically and spiritually sickened by the loss. I felt that I had let God down in one of His purposes for my life. I confess that I absolutely couldn't find the strength within to start over. I needed time and I was in need of that soul-filled peace that only God can grant. For me, writing must come from a quieted spirit. Even if that quietness is only a few minutes - or a few hours. 

I somewhat shortly switched from the writing aspect of blogging to the spoken "vlog," which I post on my FB page. Leave it to me to  NOT be silent for long! I found that actually speaking verses writing has positive aspects as well.

A few things I've learned recently:

1) God is faithful! (Simple. Concise. Accurate!) 
2) When we lose all hope, He CAN make a way in matters of the impossible!
3)The less highly we think of "man" the better off we'll be. The natural progression would mean we're looking UP to God! Don't let your critics control your work for your Heavenly Father!
4) We may not emotionally get OVER a few things in our lives, but God will see us THROUGH them!
5) When we're EMPTY, it's the perfect time to fill ourselves up with God. There isn't too much heaven, too much Scripture, too much spiritual growth to be had by anyone! Less of self = more of HIM.

Amen! 
Thank you for reading...I'll see you soon!

In the meantime, let's do Look UP my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment