Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hear My Heart


 
Sometimes we just can't articulate effectively what's in our heart - what's in our thought processes. Rivers run deep...But God in heaven knows! He knows EXACTLY where you are.
 
 
Hear my heart…

When I don’t know what to say

Hear my heart…

When trouble negates my way!

When life is confusing,

Painful to digest…

Lead me to Your altar, Lord –

To that place of holy rest!

When words don’t come

But tears flow like rain,

Help me be reminded –

There’s a hell to shun, and a heaven to gain!

Hear my heart…

When criticism and rejection follows my soul

Listen to my heart, and make it pure and whole!

Listen to my heart, Lord…

For you know me better than all

Thank you for being with me –

And not allowing me to fall.
                  Written by: Kimberly Hemric
 
Look UP My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment